[theme-reviewers] splitting reviewers between queues

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:41:31 UTC 2012

I haven't reviewed any themes but I do think  this volunteer thing
might need to go at some point. Have a dedicated team who reviews
themes and they get incentives on each theme or something. Otherwise
like a person said above, people are discouraged. I was when I
submitted a theme about a year ago and it was reviewed in a long time
and the same thing is happening now. And I have 2 themes in the repo,
pretty popular ones. I am sure many designers feel like me.

cmans