[theme-reviewers] splitting reviewers between queues

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:53:25 UTC 2012

To be honest, I would accept removing the Priority queues altogether and
going back to the much more simpler FIFO approach.

Granted, if a theme author is submitting a "bug-fix" on an approved theme
then those should take some precedence over other themes, but if the
submission is simply an update to an existing approved theme the only real
difference we have in the process is, generally speaking, the theme is
reviewed via Diff versus a complete "new" review.

Using a simple FIFO approach would then (hopefully) address the issue of
"old" tickets.

Cais.