[theme-reviewers] Mantra Theme

ethan anwar ethananwar at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 10:58:56 UTC 2012

Hi Kirk!
The queue placement was like you said, until a couple of months back when queue no #3 became Previously Reviewed, Not approved Themes,
so even a previously approved theme that gets rejected gets sent there. Check out Mantra at the bottom of the list - http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/4

I have no problem with that since it will make theme authors more careful with what they submit, but I am really counting on the two-day rule since I
am always working on improving my theme and constantly updating it.
And thanks for still looking at my theme. I am really curious since I can't really see if it's all fixed.