[theme-reviewers] Word Press Theme Stores Violating GPL

potter at ecoadata.com potter at ecoadata.com
Wed Jan 18 21:27:19 UTC 2012

I am new to word press (6 months) but learning quickly. I have one question/problem.  One of my pages says that there is a zero word count and appears blank. When you click "preview" screen all the text and graphics are there. But When I click back to page edit mode and hover over the blank screen with my mouse, I see the html code behind it. I've dabbled around and cannot figure out how this happened on two of my six pages.

How do I get this page back to regular editing mode so I can edit the underlying text in "regular" word form?
I'm so embarrassed to have such a lame question when everyone here must be on another level. I've tried on my own diligently so if anyone is kind enough to take me out of my misery and give me a tip, I'd kindly pay it forward to someone else (I actually returned a loose pet to a stranger Sunday).

Thank you. Tiff Potter
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T