[theme-reviewers] Google Analytics Campaign Tracking Code OK on Author & Theme URI?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:09:15 UTC 2012

As an "off-by-default option" for the end-user to accept is the only way I
would consider this (this still does not mean I would approve it, but I
would at least consider it further) ... as well as including a clear simple
language explanation to the end-user on why they are being asked to allow
their online activity to be tracked by the theme author.

Cais.