[theme-reviewers] Single Post Previous/Next Post Navigation 404 Error

Jim Mitchell jim at jimmitchell.org
Sat Jan 7 04:21:12 UTC 2012

Thanks for the input, guys...

It's a Month and name permalink issue after importing the test unit data without updating the post slug (to "no-title") for that post. At import, the slug gets set as the post id. Once the slug is changed, all permalink formats work as expected.

So yeah, it was a configuration issue on my end -- but thanks for schooling me. Wouldn't have thought of that.

Regards,

--Jim