[theme-reviewers] Default Post Thumbnail Help

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Feb 28 18:14:16 UTC 2012

Such a default image would constitute advertising, IMO, and as such would
not be valid. Require the developer to use a more neutral default image.

Scripts (i.e. libraries) should be enqueued via callback, rather than
hard-coded in the document head.

Actual script - such as script to implement a slider - usually goes in the
document body itself. If it can be put in the document head, then it can
(and should) be hooked in via callback. Nothing in the document head
between wp_head() and </head>.

Thanks,

Chip

>>> www.freestockphotosclub.com