[theme-reviewers] Prefixes for included plugin code

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:47:46 UTC 2012

My first thoughts on this ...

... I like the idea of adding functionality; but given the code and how it
is written if you are considering this as a drop in bit-to-bit exact copy
(off-by-default) then using a call within your theme to activate and use, I
would be fine to leave the plugin code as is.

If your intent is to include the code as an "inspiration" to enhance your
theme's current functionality in a "on-by-default" manner then I would
expect it to be properly prefixed (and internationalized as needed)
matching your theme's current conventions ... and, of course, attributed in
a suitable fashion, too.

Cais.