[theme-reviewers] Author URI q

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:15:33 UTC 2012

Theme authors may be exempted on the `add_submenu_page` guideline if they
provide similar integrated functionality in their (proposed) submission;
and, these will still be on a case-by-case specific review. As well as any
other significant case where the current "uploader" script will not allow a
theme to be submitted due to a very specific guideline.

Theme authors are welcome to propose these "unique" use-case scenarios to
the WPTRT Admins for review ... ideally we are looking to push the limits
of what the WordPress Extend repository can offer the community and these
specific exemptions for these specific themes may be simply a precursor to
more involved and readily available functionality in the future.

Cais.