[theme-reviewers] Enque-ing

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Feb 20 14:58:52 UTC 2012

There seems to be some... latitude from higher-ups regarding leaving the
wp_enqueu_script( 'comment-reply' ) in header.php (can't say I agree, but
it's not worth fighting over at this point). But other than that, all
enqueues should be in functions.php, hooked intp wp_enqueue_scripts. Any
calls to add_theme_support() must be in functions.php, hooked into
after_setup_theme.

Chip