[theme-reviewers] Theme test data error

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:12:57 UTC 2012

IIRC, that would be Lance Willett ... and also, the file is created to the
best of my knowledge by exporting the content from the dot-com hosted site
here: http://wpthemetestdata.wordpress.com/
I am not certain who has the access to upload the file for public download;
the page itself can simply be edited once the new xml is available.

Cais.