[theme-reviewers] From "not-approved" to "new"

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Fri Feb 10 22:25:50 UTC 2012

My theme was not approved due to some problem with the name.

I did a search-and-replace (or two) to change the name. And uploaded it
again.

I was a little surprised to see it listed as a new theme, but it
probably is because I've changed the name. Is there anywhere I can
change the status from "new" to "Previously Reviewed, Not-Approved Themes"?

Since I've already waited some time for the first review, I think it
would be nice if it can be a little faster this time.

Old name: BirchWare Kiss (ticket #6211, reviewed by "cais").
New name: Kippis (ticket #6474, tagged as "new").