[theme-reviewers] Themes are required to save options in a single array

Satish Gandham satish.iitg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 06:58:01 UTC 2012

*Themes are required to save options in a single array, rather than create
multiple options for its settings page. Use of set_theme_mod and
get_theme_mod handles this for you, as does using the Settings API.
*
*
*I'm using settings API for my options page. I separated design and site
options into two pages and I'm saving them in two arrays, is that
acceptable?

*Use of set_theme_mod and get_theme_mod handles this for you
*
Can someone elaborate on this?*
**

*Satish Gandham