[theme-reviewers] enqueuing style.css

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Feb 3 17:12:45 UTC 2012

*Allowed* to be hard-coded in the document head? Yes.

*Required* to be hard-coded in the document head? Er, no - at least, I
don't think so.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods, (the primary
advantage being that it is easier to override, since it is output before
anything that gets output via `wp_print_styles` or `wp_head`), but I don't
think we've established a requirement?

Chip