[theme-reviewers] Quick Question

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Dec 23 20:19:12 UTC 2012

Use of get_query_var() is recommended here, but not required.

It is acceptable to use $_GET and $_POST data. if they are output, they are
required to be sanitized, but unless you're outputting the raw $_GET data,
that doesn't apply.

Using get_query_var() is best-practice, and recommended, but *not* required
in this case.

Thanks,

Chip