[theme-reviewers] WordPress Login Logo Change

Jonathan Thornton jonathan at jotho.me
Sun Dec 23 15:10:20 UTC 2012

If enabled by default, it's likely quite frowned upon. There is no guideline about it specifically, but I believe it also would be frowned upon if it were optional and user-defined only, as that escapes the functionality of a theme.

Remember that a theme is ideally supposed to modify the display content on the frontend and not mess with the backend much beyond a Theme Options page.

Jonathan Thornton
Sent from my iPod