[theme-reviewers] How can i remove my theme from the repository?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Dec 20 14:42:13 UTC 2012

There currently isn't an approved version of the Voobis Theme in the
directory.

If you're in the review process, just upload a new version of the Theme,
and then add a link to the *new* ticket, as a comment to the *old* ticket,
and the new version will get reviewed instead of the old version.

Thanks,

Chip