[theme-reviewers] how to make reviewing faster

Bernard Latanowicz bernard.latanowicz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:43:06 UTC 2012

I see your point.
Maybe 121 reviewed themes in last 7 days is not a bad result.
I believe you tried such idea as mine and maybe you're right. It was
just my idea, so I'd like to thank you for the discussion.
I know many of people don't update themes because of laziness. I've got
too much work and other duties as well. But I know there are plenty of
people with short-lived enthusiasm.

Have a nice day/evening/night*
Bernard
* delete as appropriate :-)