[theme-reviewers] how to make reviewing faster

Bernard Latanowicz bernard.latanowicz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:08:11 UTC 2012

Thanks, Chip and Bryan.

I've beend thinking about it as well.
But a reviewer with higher priviliges could check the review before
closing it. The "younger reviewer" will earn points only if the "older
reviewer" approves his work.

I know some people could say - I'm too lazy to test or I'm too awesome
for testing, so I screw uploading my awesome theme.

But guys, if WP has lazy developers it will become a huge garbage than
repository.
There are a lot of themes and plugins with 1.0 version or which haven't
been updated for months and years. Plenty of times I noticed bugs on
forums and guess what. Nothing. Is that what we really want?

Do we need few developers or a lot of fame-wanted lazy people?

Bernard