[theme-reviewers] Malware

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:37:43 UTC 2012

Hi Ragnhild,

First, I'm sorry this happened to you -- that's definitely
distressing! But, this list isn't the right place for your question:
this is where the theme review team discusses policy matters; for
support, you can post to http://wordpress.org/support/theme/manchester

The good news is that the errors you're seeing don't mean that any of
your work has been destroyed. There's something in that theme that's
causing an error with either your particular XAMPP setup or a plugin
on your site, but all you need to do is delete the whole Manchester
folder.

I definitely recommend posting to the support URL I listed above --
this is something the theme author should know about, but this list
isn't the place to reach them.