[theme-reviewers] Essential Theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Dec 3 04:19:55 UTC 2012

Saphrona,

I am going to unsubscribe you from this mailing list, because you
clearly don't understand a couple of things:

1) This is a mailing list. There are many different conversations
going on here at once, and not all of them are responding to you or
to your issues.

2) This is not the place for support. This is a place where we discuss
theme reviewing. If you need support or help with anything else, you
need to visit the WordPress.org support forums and ask your questions
there.

Again, I am unsubscribing you, so this will be the last email you
receive from this list. Responding will therefore not go through.
Again, visit the support forums, ask your questions there.

-Otto