[theme-reviewers] Plugins and Themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Aug 24 22:20:15 UTC 2012

Right and that's something I like and support all the way :)

Question was prompted by this http://pastebin.com/MaVFM1KZ and not just
this, there are more plugins just like it where plugin author "kills" the
bundled JS library, in this particular case the jQuery and "injects" not
only non-bundle, but also higher version as well.

I guess they are "allowed" to do this right? and there's nothing we can do
from Theme's end to prevent that :(

P.S. Higher version is most of the time compatibility issue.

Thanks,
Emil