[theme-reviewers] unable to upload please advice

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Aug 23 13:43:53 UTC 2012

That is stating the allowed version to which backward compatibility is
allowed; it clearly indicates what "two prior versions" means.

It doesn't make any sense for version 3.4 to be "one prior version to
version 3.4"; thus, it makes no sense for version 3.3 to be "two prior
versions to 3.4".

Is it seriously unclear? How would you prefer for it to be stated?

Chip