[theme-reviewers] Sanity Check: Post with No Title, no problem on MAMP?

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:21:01 UTC 2012

Hi. I've been reviewing a theme for a friend prior to submission to WP
theme repo. I noted that per Theme Unit Test, the Post with no title goes
to 404 page and recommended code to add to the theme's functions.php file
to fix this, among others, to pass Theme Review.

The thing is, the author cannot replicate Post with No title link from
Theme Review XML import going to 404 even on a clean install on MAMP. I
test and develop on XAMPP since way back. So MAMP users, can you suggest
any reason why theme author does not see the issue even without the fix in
functions.php file?

Thank you.

Merci