[theme-reviewers] need your opinion

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:13:07 UTC 2012

Well, you can't even check whether those fields work or not. Its
specifically said, if Theme Options are used, each fields need to be
checked and see if they work as advertised. His way of keeping users
to illusion, redirecting users to Theme Options page and asking users
to Activate is totally wrong for what .org is made for. Why can't he
just deactivate those options and stop the redirection ? The way it
was implemented is totally wrong to my eyes.

cmans