[theme-reviewers] (no subject)

Max Schinnerling max.2501 at me.com
Wed Aug 15 14:19:27 UTC 2012

Hello,

a few days ago the reviewer kobenland reviewed my theme "elegantWhite". The ticket has been solved as not approved. I submitted a new version with all changes again.

In the ticket the reviewer wrote:

"Re-submitted Themes are given review priority over new Themes. Any review-based Theme revision that is submitted within two days of the previous review and linked to from the previous ticket will be accepted by the previous-ticket reviewer, and the review continues on the new ticket."

But nothing happened. Can someone review the theme? :)

This is the latest version:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9062

Thanks,
Max