[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress add_theme_support

Paul Gibbs paul at byotos.com
Mon Aug 13 06:45:25 UTC 2012

Been thinking about this. Good idea in theory but a regular WordPress theme that customises some of the new BuddyPress templates would presumably be tagged with BuddyPress for search purposes.. So can't use this to decide if a theme is based on the old or new versions of BuddyPress theming.

Regards
Paul Gibbs