[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress add_theme_support

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Aug 10 22:13:55 UTC 2012

I'm I'm understanding Paul correctly, I would support the
add_theme_support() method. That seems to be the current "WordPress" way to
register support for various features.

I would be less confident in relying on the style.css Tags: header tag.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net