[theme-reviewers] GPL

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:29:16 UTC 2012

No, I don't fork or borrow code from other themes in any capacity (even if
that's "okay" it's not okay with me or good quality-wise), I code
everything myself from scratch as much as possible, and enlist help or use
3rd party tools for special features when needed.

Either way, I need to put more thought into this and since I'm already
using GPL and that's fine I might just leave it alone.

Thanks for all the input.

Bryan Phillip Hadaway

Web & Graphic Designer
calmestghost.com