[theme-reviewers] Feature slider default links

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Thu Aug 9 05:44:23 UTC 2012

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/eclipse

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8979

You can simply click Preview and see the feature slider, we allow people to enter a custom link for the feature images to click through to whatever URL the user wants. For the defaults we have links back to our website rather than blank entry fields so that users know to replace the URLs, but also so they actually show the functionality of the slider from the demo / preview area.

Once in the theme options go to Blog > Feature Slider to see what I'm talking about.

Again, the main issue here is I'm trying to show users that they can link the feature slider images to a custom URL. I don't really know how else to do that other than providing some kind of default url, and I am requesting that I be able to have a default URL. I don't mind if I have to link to the docs or to the page with more info about the theme, or whatever makes the most sense.

--Trent Lapinski
CEO of CyberChimps LLC
trent at cyberchimps.com
Mobile (714) 904-4280