[theme-reviewers] Please sync the update version of our theme D5 Socialia to the extend. http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7796

D5 Creation Support support at d5creation.com
Thu Aug 9 05:31:59 UTC 2012

We will be happy if you sync our updated theme version to the repository.
Ticket:  http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8970
--
*
*

*D5 Creation is a ICT Consulting Network which is operated, managed and
served by some change seeking young people of the disadvantaged part of the
society to make the ICT accessible to all and remove the digital divide
with their best possible efforts.*

You can contact with the D5 Creations Team for any kind of information of
D5 Creations. Only the Paid Members can get technical support using our
Support Ticket System. Others may use our Dynamic Contact
System<http://d5creation.com/contact/contactus/>
.