[theme-reviewers] I do not agree with Theme Reviewer's opinion

Gazpo Themes themes at gazpo.com
Sat Aug 4 21:58:52 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have a few important queries regarding review of my theme. I am posting
message here to get opinion of others because I am afraid, I do not agree
to the reviewer's opinion. Here's my ticket:

1. Reviewer asked me to use
<?php echo get_stylesheet_uri(); ?>
Instead of
<?php bloginfo( 'stylesheet_url' ); ?>

Why mine method is not accepted when the standard TwentyEleven and
countless other themes are using same?

2. Why is it required to have use the text domain slug in the custom
functions instead of using a general name (for example of your site) to the
theme, When you have clearly written a nice description of what the
function does? For example, I'd like to use function called gazpo_setup{}
(which would mean the set up of the theme provided by the gazpo). Why I
can't use that?

3. What is wrong with the function names such as:  custom_excerpt_length
and new_excerpt_more ? When you have clearly written description of what
the function does?