[theme-reviewers] GPL-compatible social media icon sets

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Mon Apr 30 11:06:14 UTC 2012

Hi Syahir

It'd be great if Emil would release the PSDs for his set. They're
really top notch - it'd be nice to customize them.

As for other sets. Orman Clark released a set
http://www.premiumpixels.com/freebies/buddycons-126-free-vector-based-social-media-icons/

I think his license is GPL compatible http://www.premiumpixels.com/licensing/

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
Greg Priday

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Syahir Hakim <khairulsyahir at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking for suggestions from anyone for a GPL-compatible social media
> icon sets. I know of two currently, Emil's social media icon set and
> ElegantThemes social media icon set. However, Emil's icon set colour scheme
> do not match the theme I intend to use it for, and the ElegantThemes icon
> set is a little bit old and outdated.
>
> I've been searching for this for a few days now, so any suggestions would be
> much appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,