[theme-reviewers] W3C Validator panel for Debug Bar

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:57:10 UTC 2012

For this purpose I'm using "Web Developer" addon in Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/web-developer/ It has such
options, moreover I like the feature it can check local files because my
test environment is installed locally with XAMPP.

Fingli

На 25 април 2012, 15:49, George Mamadashvili
<georgemamadashvili at gmail.com>написа:

> I think it would be sweet to have W3C Validation palen in Debug Bar
> arsenal. Pross's Debogger already provides this feature, but Debug Bar's UI
> would be better IMO (nothing personal Pross). So what do you think we adapt
> that code into Debug Bar panel.
>
> George

Yulian Yordanov
post-scriptum.info