[theme-reviewers] WPORG: Support: Claim of a number of backdoored themes in Repo

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:50:27 UTC 2012

I had a bit of time so I went through the list he posted --

- Only one theme is available in the directory, and that was a false
positive (same filename, but a completely different "helpers" file
from the others on the list).
- Two were themes that reviewers caught, rejected, and reported to
wp.org at the time they were reviewed,
- The rest were from before there was a review process, and none of
them would pass review now.

I think that's a nice indication that our process has made a big
difference in the quality of what gets out there!

>>> http://blackwidows.co.uk