[theme-reviewers] Proposal for a new guideline and plugin function

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:56:44 UTC 2012

Robb:
Your request implicitly asks all theme reviewers to take upon
themselves public hosting plans to run untrusted/untested code. The
general procedure for theme reviews is to perform them client-side,
using MAMP, XAMPP, WAMP, etc. Your additional criterion imposes a
further burden on all reviewers, which to my mind is another strike
against using it in any capacity.

--
-Doug