[theme-reviewers] Handling of BuddyPress Themes

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:13:56 UTC 2012

Hi Konstantin,

BuddyPress themes are reviewed the same way as WordPress themes are. It's
required to be updated to the latest BuddyPress version at the time of
submission. It also helps to install and activate the theme and put it
through its paces :-)

Will be reviewing the BuddyPress and bbPress sides. No need to reassign
ticket.

Cheers.

Merci

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 5:42 AM, Konstantin Obenland <konstantin at obenland.it