[theme-reviewers] Updating Custom Backgrounds and Custom Headers for WordPress 3.4

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:19:03 UTC 2012

Meh ... not enough coffee this morning (*grin*)

Here is a link to my GitHub repository for Desk Mess Mirrored:
https://github.com/Cais/desk-mess-mirrored/blob/master/functions.php#L218

The `dmm_theme_version` function uses `get_theme_data` pre-3.4-alpha and
`wp_get_theme` afterward.
Although it did allow for a bit of simplification that I should have
already wrote, it really does not take much to "convert" the get_theme_data
usage to wp_get_theme.

It does get a bit more convoluted when dealing with multiple themes, but
not too much more ... although I haven't had a use-case to work with yet.

Cais.