[theme-reviewers] Question

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Apr 7 09:16:42 UTC 2012

It is equal to all and I believe that there are no restriction to anyone
having multiple Themes to add this type of menu. It's also implied that
something like this is more suitable for authors with more than one Theme.
As far as the guidelines, what can be listed there is something that we can
discuss here for sure.

*If authors know about this and reviewers don't well that's what I can call
an issue*. When I started helping the team with only few reviews, Chip,
Cais, Pross and Otto were there to give me a hand and all I had to do is to
ask, that's all.

What I personally liked to do in the beginning (and I still do) is to go in
Trac and scan over the random Themes, read the reviews and collect the
information, you would be amazed how much I learned that way. Do we make
mistakes, sure! I do, every single day and that's quite all right because
we learn from them.

You know what also helps? This http://cl.ly/0H0T0X3t003B2G3m1d3K the number
is real, but its a joke of course ;) Being around the many Themes does help
quite a bit.

@Nisha if everyone else agrees I would say go for it!

Good Night,
Emil