[theme-reviewers] Question

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Apr 7 03:49:07 UTC 2012

My issue with the sub-menu page is the precedent that it sets, and the
question of whether it belongs as a sub-page. The Appearance sub-menu is
supposed to hold pages related to altering the *current* Theme's
appearance. A "More Themes" page confuses the UX in that "More Themes" have
nothing to do with modifying the current Theme, and also in that the
correct place to add "more Themes" is the Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
Theme page.

Chip