[theme-reviewers] Question

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Apr 7 02:21:47 UTC 2012

I'm with Jay here and to be honest with you I don't know what's the big
deal about "More Themes" in appearance, that makes an issue with? Delicate
has it and I approved it about 14 months ago.

Delicate has been on most popular lists basically since the very first
release and has almost 500,000 downloads, nobody minded this before, so why
should we start now?

If we're in agreement I am all for "cutting some slack" when it comes to
something that doesn't hurt Theme functions, appearance or users, as you
can see nobody complaints but us ;)

As always IMHO and my my 2¢

Emil