[theme-reviewers] Question

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Apr 6 13:50:50 UTC 2012

Yes, the additional appearance sub-menu page is an issue, as well. I think
additional Theme *documentation* is perfectly acceptable as an additional
sub-menu page (though the awesome new Contextual Help functionality makes
even that not really necessary). But this is an advertising page.

As an additional tab on the Theme's settings page? Hmm... still seems to be
"gray area" to me, but at least it would be unobtrusive (provided that it
is not the *default* tab).

Chip