[theme-reviewers] [theme-reviewer]

Elan Technosys elantechnosys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:39:35 UTC 2012

I reviewed a theme and theme check is showing following message so do I
accept or not.

   - RECOMMENDED: No reference to post-thumbnails was found in the theme.
   If the theme has a thumbnail like functionality, it should be implemented
   with *add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' )*in the functions.php file.
   - RECOMMENDED: No reference to *add_custom_image_header* was found in
   the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement this functionality if
   using an image for the header.
   - RECOMMENDED: No reference to *add_custom_background()* was found in
   the theme. If the theme uses background images or solid colors for the
   background, then it is recommended that the theme implement this
   functionality.
   - *header.php* The theme appears to use include or require. If these are
   being used to include separate sections of a template from independent
   files, then *get_template_part()* should be used instead.

   Line 134: <?php include ('slide-image.php')  ?>