[theme-reviewers] Submitting a One-Page Placeholder Theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Oct 28 18:04:45 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Oh, I see what you mean. :)
> I don't really see that as a "method", insofar as we can't directly *do*
> anything about the request. Right now, we'd have to rely on Otto bypassing
> the system, somehow - which requires his time and effort, so obviously, we
> try to be as judicial as possible with such requests.
> Chip

No worries. :)

Come up with guidelines and such to do it and let me handle the
technical aspects. It isn't hard to add some kind of special case code
to bypass the checks.

Just hammer out when and why and how the process should happen and so
on. What is a special case? When should they be allowed? When should
they not be? That sort of thing.