[theme-reviewers] Plugin Review (Yes, meant for the Theme Review List)

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Oct 26 15:39:31 UTC 2011

My first plugin was contributed with zero reviewing at the beginning. I know
that it takes some resource (time*person) for official reviewing staff and
process for plugins, but I think that creating a mailing list for developer
enthusiasts is also a good option if possible and approved by the core
people.

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev