[theme-reviewers] I can't upload the zip file

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:11:13 UTC 2011

And no wonder it was 8MB, with zipped files of theme and plugin folders
which were nested again and again within zipped files of the same folders. anh
tuyet Do you should know better than that. I recognize the theme as that of
which has been repeatedly not-approved because of one reason or another
including theme URL.