[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] New Theme - ideal

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 20 02:23:53 UTC 2011

Dude, seriously: did you not notice the Themes ahead of yours?

Here's Priority #1 (currently approved
Themes)<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/2>
Here's (currently being tested) New Priority #2 (Themes in queue longer than
2 weeks) <http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/27>
Here's Old Priority #2 (previously reviewed, not-approved
Themes)<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/3>
Here's Priority #3 (never-before-reviewed
Themes)<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/4>

Please don't spam this list with queries about when your Theme will be
reviewed. This is an all-volunteer team, that does its best to process
tickets as quickly as possible. Repeatedly asking when your Theme will be
reviewed helps no one.

If you'd like to help move things along more quickly, we invite you to pitch
in with some Theme reviews. Instructions are
here<http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/how-to-join-wptrt/>
.

Chip