[theme-reviewers] Custom Community Theme approved but not Live

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Oct 10 11:22:13 UTC 2011

Hi there,

It's been weekend the past two days and most core reviewers are in the
States (which means they're not available yet due to time zone changes).
Please be patient and if your theme is approved, you will see it published
on /extend soon.

All the best,

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX