[theme-reviewers] theme_update_available

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Oct 9 01:23:02 UTC 2011

Hi Tom,
I've just tested out your theme and the update API seems to be working
correctly for it for me.
(I installed the latest 2.1.1 version, changed the version in the style.css
to 2.1.0 and reloaded the themes page, and got a notice for it)

The main reason I can think of why you're not getting the alerts, would
simply be due to your version number always matching the latest release or
being up to date already? You'll never see the notice if you've already
updated the theme on the site for testing before the theme was
approved/published on WordPress.org.