[theme-reviewers] required CSS classes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Oct 9 01:00:39 UTC 2011

Update, can't update this in codex because it does not apply to WP Generated
Styles... but you see my point.

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein